In 1914 William Stein opened William’s Jewellers. Stein sold the business to RJ Mindon in 1934. Soon after, Albert Turcott took over and ran the business until 1959, when he sold it to his son in law Keith Lichty. After the passing of Keith in 2020, his children Kath and Keith Jr have taken over the business which they run with the help of Keiths’ granddaughters Mackenzie and Sydney.
Williams Jewellers has been located in the downtown core of St. Catharines for most of its existence. Many people know the business when it was located on St. Paul street. Now located at 38 James Street, it offers a wide selection of jewellery from gold to pearls, even sterling silver fashion jewellery.
Williams prides itself in not only quality jewellery, but also its extensive repair business. At Williams we have always offered our expertise in jewellery, watch, and clock repairs. If we can’t fix it in store we have many technicians who can get the job done!